LEGO Nook

$50

I wanted a space for my boys to play with little legos. If you saw my post from a few weeks ago. I made them a lego table by using a kids table and attaching LEGO sheets to the top of it with super glue. Then I wanted to hang up some baskets to put the legos in. I knew a wall treatment would be the best way to do that and we already had primed 1x2’s leftover from other projects. Before Jordan hung up the 1x2’s, I found some Sherwin Williams Alabaster White paint in our garage so I went ahead and painted the wall. Then we hung up the wood ledge shelves to put up letters. I found these letters from wal mart and decided to spray paint them black. Once we had it all up, jordan hung up the 1x2’s 16 inches apart. He found where the studs were and nailed them where the studs were. Then we put the LEGO table in front of the wall. I think it’s a great space.

1. Before
2. Letters from Wal Mart
4. Painted the letters
5. Hung up the ledge
6. Attaches the 1x2’s on the wall
7 All done

18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls

• Johanne Palange
    Johanne Palange

I fail to see anything special about this project. The table is the only useful addition, which, in and of itself is not a project. And who wants to celebrate COVID? You could have just used 2 command hooks for the bags and saved yourself a lot of trouble. And there is virtually no storage. How about shelves with bins, and some free shelf-space for projects under way?

• Elizabeth Blevins
      Elizabeth Blevins

I guess not everyone’s mom taught them to keep their mouth shut is they couldn’t say anything nice...

• Cindy
    Cindy

What a wonderful space for your boys to play with Legos. Their own special area. Great job. I wish everyone could just be nice!!!!

• Melinda Record
    Melinda Record

This is darling and I like your special touches with the words on the wall. Your "little" ones must really enjoy this special space during this unusual time. And with the colder weather coming our way, playtime here will be so cozy and comfortable.

Too, I like the character you added to the wall by including the "chair rails" ~ looks so nice and neat.

Thank you for sharing your project ~ well done!

• Steffi Wood
      Steffi Wood

Melinda, thank you so much for your sweet comment! Made my morning!!