LEGO Nook

$50

I wanted a space for my boys to play with little legos. If you saw my post from a few weeks ago. I made them a lego table by using a kids table and attaching LEGO sheets to the top of it with super glue. Then I wanted to hang up some baskets to put the legos in. I knew a wall treatment would be the best way to do that and we already had primed 1x2’s leftover from other projects. Before Jordan hung up the 1x2’s, I found some Sherwin Williams Alabaster White paint in our garage so I went ahead and painted the wall. Then we hung up the wood ledge shelves to put up letters. I found these letters from wal mart and decided to spray paint them black. Once we had it all up, jordan hung up the 1x2’s 16 inches apart. He found where the studs were and nailed them where the studs were. Then we put the LEGO table in front of the wall. I think it’s a great space.

1. Before
2. Letters from Wal Mart
4. Painted the letters
5. Hung up the ledge
6. Attaches the 1x2’s on the wall
7 All done

16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
15 Memorial Day Crafts
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving

• Johanne Palange
    Johanne Palange

I fail to see anything special about this project. The table is the only useful addition, which, in and of itself is not a project. And who wants to celebrate COVID? You could have just used 2 command hooks for the bags and saved yourself a lot of trouble. And there is virtually no storage. How about shelves with bins, and some free shelf-space for projects under way?

• Cindy
    Cindy

What a wonderful space for your boys to play with Legos. Their own special area. Great job. I wish everyone could just be nice!!!!

• Melinda Record
    Melinda Record

This is darling and I like your special touches with the words on the wall. Your "little" ones must really enjoy this special space during this unusual time. And with the colder weather coming our way, playtime here will be so cozy and comfortable.

Too, I like the character you added to the wall by including the "chair rails" ~ looks so nice and neat.

Thank you for sharing your project ~ well done!

• Steffi Wood
      Steffi Wood

Melinda, thank you so much for your sweet comment! Made my morning!!