DIY Snowman Stir Sticks/ Hot Cocoa Bar

$3

I wanted to create something cute for my cocoa bar. And i needed something to display there to stir our cocoa with. I found these cute stir sticks at Hobby Lobby and used my 40% coupon so they were quite inexpensive. I found the snowman jingle bells at the dollar store. I have done these with some small wreaths on the ends too and that is super cute too.

I just added a good amount of hot glue to the end of the stir stick.

Then just push the jingle bell into the stir sick, and make sure to hit the top of the bell with it so it glues tight.

I then just decorated them in all kinds of ways. Here i am showing tying some ribbon around the "neck" area.

You can decorate them in all kinds of ways to have them match your area. I put some small pom poms on these two. Just be creative!

Now I need to get making some more. They make great hostess gifts with some cocoa and a cute cup. I have used them packaged up for favor gifts for a cookie exchange too.

Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut

To see more: https://junktogems.blog/

• Jill Krol
    Jill Krol

Those are so cute! I'll bet you could use regular jingle bells that you just decorate if those snowmen can't be found. I really like the idea.

• Paula P
    Paula P

I'm definitely going to try this. And the hot chocolate box in a previous share.