Asked on Jan 26, 2021

How do I remove stubborn stains from bedroom furniture ?

EmDeeJohnavallance82
+8

I can't remove these stains. Please help

• What s this? More info please.

• GrandmasHouseDIY
    GrandmasHouseDIY

Hi there, it looks something hot was put on there and damaged the sealant. The easiest way to remove those problems would be to sand out the damage and then refinish the piece. Hope that helps!

• Lindsay Aratari
    Lindsay Aratari

Maybe try sanding it down and painting or staining it

• Cynthia H
    Cynthia H

Hi! It looks like the finish was damaged. Refinishing it is your best bet. Good luck and stay safe!

William

All I see is a light reflection off a textured surface. Can you posts better photos

• Maura White
    Maura White

I'm not exactly sure what this is or what it is made of. Can you give us more details? How did the mark get there?

• Agnes Chrzanowska
    Agnes Chrzanowska

it all depends what they are made of .. we need to give us more info

• Johnavallance82
    Johnavallance82

Hello there,

This picture looks as if the colour has been rubbed away. Use Artist acrylic paint to "Sponge" or "Stipple" colour back on so it is not so noticeable, then seal it.

• Dee
    Dee

That looks like a glass top on top of furniture. Please post some additional pictures and more info.

• Em
    Em

Repost telling us what it is. Wood, laminate,flooring? Cannot tell what we are looking at. Take more than one picture and stand back so we can see what it is. The flash it obscuring the content.