Valentines Day Decor

$0

I usually just decorate one small area for Valentines Day and I like to keep it somewhat neutral. This project is perfect for my Valentines vignette.

I had this pretty old frame hanging around so it worked great for this small project.

If you don’t have a stamp set, you need one!! They come in handy for so many things. I especially like to use them to decorate packages. Other than the frame, stamps and stamp pad, you just need some scrap fabric, scissors and a glue gun.

I used drop cloth scraps because I like how they Frey. First cut or rip your strips and trim them to length so that you can later glue them to the back on each side.

I rubber banded my letters together so that instead of stamping each individual letter I was stamping the word out. I also practiced on a scrap piece to make sure I liked it.

I then went ahead and stamped all my strips. Obviously you could stamp any words or poem, lyrics... I also think this project could be used for any holiday depending on what you’re stamping.

I then glued one side down on the back side of the frame. Once the glue was dry I stretched the strip over to the other side of the frame and glued in place.

And there you have it. A simple Valentine’s Day piece with many possibilities.

Everything Red For Canada Day
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute

• Ruby
    Ruby

I would love to know where you got the large decorative round padlock & keys that are hanging to the upper-left of your (really fun & original) picture.

Thank you!