Dollar Store Decor - Easy Glitter Dipped Fall Vase

My "Dollar Store Decor ~ Fall Decorating for Less" post from last year is lighting up on Pinterest! So, I added to the collection this year with more fall inspired decor at a low, low budget price.
This project is so easy! It's great to decorate your fall mantel, a school event, or tablescapes at a retreat because it's simple and inexpensive!
Everything you need is found in one convenient Dollar Tree location.
Cut your faux cattails (or the real deal would work too!) to desired length. We don't have any cattails growing here in Florida, so I purchased a single bunch for... you guessed it, one buck!
Tape off the vase (using something simple like masking tape) where ever you want a clean edge line.
Smear the gluestick all over the bottle edges. It works excellent on the flat sides of this burnt-orange tinted vase. Alternatively, you could use a squeeze bottle of glue and smear it around with your finger.
Be sure to find a glitter that matches the color of your tinted vase. My glitter was also considered an "extra fine" version.
Coat the glitter holding the vase over a paper plate or sheet of paper - something to catch the surplus to be re-used later.
Don't forget to glam out the top.
This took about five minutes but made a major impact on a cheap vase. I personally like the glitter-dipped look better than the popular paint-dipped look when it comes to seasonal decor. The glitz and glam really take it up a notch!

30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
Rachel @ UsefulBeautifulHome