DIY Rustic Wood and Rope Tree Swing

We have a nice sized oak tree in our side yard that's been begging for a little rope swing. (Ok, so maybe it wasn't the oak tree begging...) I did finally manage to "talk" my hubby in to putting together a simple rope and wood swing for the tree for me. Once he started on the project, he put the swing together in no time at all.
diy swing tree rustic wood rope, diy, outdoor living
This little swing looks great hanging for the huge oak tree in our front / side yard and it was fairly easy to make. Check out the instructions via the link below.
(We have a nice sized oak tree in our side yard that's been begging for a little rope swing. (Ok, so maybe it wasn't the oak tree begging...) I did finally manage to "talk" my hubby in to putting together a simple rope and wood swing for the tree for me. Once he started on the project, he put the swing together in no time at all.)

• Wood
  • Rope
  • Sweat :)
Jamie @Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom