Organized Hot Beverage Station

I came across a video yesterday from organizing genius, Alejandra. In it, she showcased the perfectly-put together hot beverage station in her kitchen. I was so mesmerized and inspired, I immediately got to work on my own. I love quick-reward DIY projects like this that I can tackle in less than a few hours.
organizing kitchen hot beverage station, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, organizing
Here's a look at what I put together.
I started by emptying the contents of a drawer I wanted to use and giving the drawer a good scrub.
I covered the bottom of the drawer with chevron-patterned Con-Tact® paper that I picked up at Walmart. I think there should be a support group for craft-challenged people like me who have to wrestle for an hour to get this paper smooth.
I placed a drawer organizer in the drawer to corral all our various hot beverage items. This organizer was previously used to keep the baking items together. I guess I’ll have to come up with another solution for that drawer. ;)
This drawer is located right next to our coffee/hot water maker and in close proximity to our sink and the cabinet that holds our mugs.
Living Rich on Less - Susan

• Faith

i can do this with packets of cocoa

• DianaB

Trying not to be snarky here, but considering the whole thing is covered with beverage stuff, I would not have bothered to tackle the contact paper idea. If you need to, there is rolled paper covering for shelves that would be easier and quicker. That being said, who can spare an entire kitchen drawer for hot beverage items? Not in my kitchen, unfortunately, and certainly not the expense of Keurig-type coffee items even though the thought of owning one is wonderful.