Tami @ Curb Alert!
Tami @ Curb Alert!
  • Montgomery, TX

DIY Knockoff Card Catalog: With a Surprise!

$60

I have been crushing on some amazing antique card catalogs and just could not bear the $1000 price tag that comes along with them. So I came up with a solution...my own Knockoff version for $60.
I started out with this cabinet that I found for $30 at my favorite thrift shop.
diy knockoff card catalog with a surprise, diy, how to, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
I tweaked it a bit here and there with about $30 in materials, meticulous planning and measuring, and lots of patience.
My original inspiration version...$1000 and mine...only $60!
Oh, and here's the surprise...the drawers are not real so I can use the cabinet for extra storage in my entryway.
So, how did I do??? Well you have to head over to my blog to check it out and tell me what you think!
Tami @ Curb Alert!

• Cfr2230743

Did you cut all the little "drawer fronts" from a large piece? Or did you buy them somewhere?