Angie Forte
Angie Forte
  • Lascassas, TN

Thanksgiving Gift From the Hostess

We're hosting Thanksgiving this year for about 25 people. That's a lot of work both beforehand and on the day of Thanksgiving. But, I'm blessed with a wonderful bunch of family and friends that always lend a helping hand. As a thank you gift for those that will be helping with the kitchen clean up after the meal, I made these matching stenciled aprons and gloves. I've "wrapped" them in a mason jar
how to make a thanksgiving apron, crafts, mason jars, seasonal holiday decor, thanksgiving decorations
Using a basic apron from the craft store, I used Royal Design Studio's Petal Play stencil for the apron.
I also added a small portion of the stencil to the cuff of the rubber gloves using Krylon's Ocean Breeze spray paint. (See blog for details on spraying the rubber gloves)
Grab a mason jar and burlap ribbon and you're almost done!
Here's the apron and gloves rolled up together and added to the decorated mason jar. Ready to give to my helpers! Check out the blog for full details and links to some of the products I used.
Angie Forte