Burlap and a Dollar Tree Ornament Joy Sign

Using thrifted frames, scrap burlap and a dollar tree snowflake ornament I created a JOY sign.
how to make a burlap joy sign using dollar store ornament, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I started off by painting three thrifted frames white and lightly distressing them.
Then I cut burlap to fit the backing of the frames.
Using craft spray adhesive glue, I glued the burlap to the backing and also glued the snowflake to the burlap on one of them.
Then I painted a J and a Y on the other two pieces of burlap backing, using stencils.
Next I used a silver sharpie marker to outline the J and the Y.
Lastly, I put the frames back together with the glass and the burlap pieces.
Adina Johnson @ Simply Country Life