Carolyn ~ homework
Carolyn ~ homework
  • Los Angeles, CA

Dollar Store Coffee Mug Sock Cozy

$2.00

We’re officially in the holiday season. I have a million things still to do. If you’re like me and need some quick and easy gift ideas, this dollar store coffee mug sock cozy couldn’t be any easier or easier on the wallet.
dollar store coffee mug sock cozy how to, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I picked up some travel coffee mugs at the dollar store and some socks. This really doesn’t even need instructions. Simply slip the sock over the mug, scrunch up the top a bit and cut off the bottom.
I just tucked under the raw edge. You can get all fancy and use fabric glue to hem the bottom or even sew it up. I preferred the no-fuss tuck under method myself.
Add a bit of ribbon or yarn to dress it up and voila… a super simple holiday gift. If you purchase the mugs and socks at the dollar store each gift comes to $2.00. I love it! Package them up in a gift basket with some special coffee beans, cinnamon, cocoa or other coffee fixings for an extra special gift.
Carolyn ~ homework