HALLOWEEN FUN...EASY DUCT TAPE PUMPKINS

$4.00

Some small faux pumpkins plus duct tape with cute patterns equals Halloween fun! Tutorial on my blog!
Here's a fun way to add to your Halloween decorations...and this one is so easy that the kids can do it! A little help with using scissors may be all that is needed for the little ones.
You will find a supply list and detailed instructions by clicking on the link at the end of this post. There are many designs of duct tape that would make great pumpkins. I just chose these to suit my taste. I might note here that faux pumpkins were used. Of course, you would not want to use real pumpkins.
And here's the finished product in leopard! The nice thing is that these pumpkins can be used year after year!

30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• Flipturn
    Flipturn

In one of the pictures there is a small spray can....'just wondering if this is something necessary to get the final look of the project?