Lucky Leprechaun Rocks

I don't know about you but I could sure use a little more of luck in my life. These Lucky Leprechaun Rocks are fun to make and might just bring that extra bit of luck you have and I been searching for!
lucky leprechaun rocks, crafts, decoupage, how to, seasonal holiday decor
Who doesn’t love sparkly things? That is why these are so fun to make. They are easy which means you can have your kiddos help better yet, make one night a craft night and let the kids go wild! Plus these only cost a few dollars and the majority of the items can be found at the dollar store!
Once you’ve made these Lucky Leprechaun Rocks you can make it a game (scavenger hunt) and hide them around your home or yard. It will be something that is completely fun and gets your kids active.
Ready to make your own? Check out the instructions below!
Supplies Needed:
Stones or River Rocks (found these at Dollar Tree)
Extra Fine Gold Glitter
Mod Podge
1″ Foam Craft Brush
Take your foam brush and paint a thin layer of mod podge onto each rock. I highly recommend placing newspaper on the surface you will be working to avoid getting glue and glitter all over.rocks with mod podge
Lightly sprinkle some gold glitter over the area where you applied the mod podge.glitter over rocks
Gently tap the rocks to remove excess glitter and avoid clumps.
Allow the area to dry. Once the first area is dry you can work on other sections of the rock until the entire rock is covered in glitter. (I started with the top then worked on the sides then flipped over to do the bottom).
Once your rocks are completely dry you can coat the entire rock with a thin layer of mod podge (it dries clear) to seal the glitter. This will ensure it does not rub off onto other surfaces.
Brittanie Pyper