Doreen Cagno
Doreen Cagno
  • Lititz, PA

DIY Hanging Basket Cat Perch

$25.00

What cat doesn't like to look out the window or take a nap in the sun? I made this basket perch for my cat, Sadie, to get a good view of the springtime birds from our bedroom window. For the complete tutorial - stop by my blog: http://hymnsandverses.com/2015/03/diy-hanging-window-basket-cat-perc.html
diy hanging basket cat perch, how to, pets animals, repurposing upcycling
Sadie loves her new basket perch!
It's the purrrrr-fect spot for an afternoon nap!
Doreen Cagno

• Swsw

Just did this wonderful project. Redoing a room and this has made the room look so big. Found it maybe easier to attach platform first. The attach to ledge. My plywood scrap was a little to thin but worked. Did not need to drill screws stuck up a little and secured basket. Will be doing this for living room next. Thanks for a quick and wonderful idea.

• Doreen Cagno

@Swsw I'm so glad you tried this and found it easy to do! My cat still loves hers!!!

• Rosemary Shaw

Great idea, I love it, but I'd be afraid my boys would try to climb the ropes