Vintage Bucket and Faucet Planter

DIY your own farmhouse style planter using a vintage bucket and a salvaged faucet / spigot! And don't forget to check out the full tutorial here for all the steps and information!
vintage bucket and faucet planter, container gardening, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling
To create this planter, you need very few materials: A bucket (I loved this mottled, vintage USDA bucket with a red handle), and a salvaged, antique spigot/faucet.
Now you just need to fill it with potting soil and the annuals of your choice! I used Portulaca (moss roses) which yes...look a little thin and unimpressive at first...
But give them time! A month or so later, my bucket was all a-bloom. You could hardly see the spigot!
Don't forget to head over to the full tutorial here for all the steps and information!
Sadie Seasongoods