Sarah M
Sarah M
  • Carthage, MO

Beach Themed Fairy Garden

A clay planter, some blue stones and a bag of white sand from the Dollar Tree and a few fairy garden items is all it took to create this beach themed Fairy Garden.
beach themed fairy garden, container gardening, gardening, repurposing upcycling
I placed my Fairy Garden on a table on the front porch so my husband and I could think of the beach while we are drinking our morning coffee.

• Heather Marie

Where did you get your mermaid?

• Sarah M

I found her at my local nursery that carries fairy garden items. You could probably find her online as well.

• S

What do you put in the bottom of your container to fill it?

• Sarah M

There is Miracle grow potting soil in this container with a piece of plastic wrap over the soil. I poured the sand on top of the plastic wrap so the sand could be removed easily when I'm ready to change the fairy garden theme.

• Donna

How cute!

• Sarah M

@Donna Thank you so much Donna!...this was sooooo much fun to make!

• Lisa McFarland

I love it. It inspired me to make one. It is different than this though. I am fortunate to live in a town on Lake Michigan..so a lot of the items came from the beach.