Homemade Laundry Detergent Tabs With Essential Oils

Making homemade laundry detergent tabs has been on my list for a long time! I’m not sure why I was so scared of making this homemade product. I guess I was always so afraid it was going to be so hard to make and cost a lot in supplies… but oh my was I wrong. This was so easy and the cost is about 7 cents a load!!
ingredients
The ingredients needed to make this home made laundry detergent.
Please note there is Borax soap picture but for this recipe I didn’t use it. I did some research and there are conflicting reports on if it’s safe or not, so I changed it up at the last min.
Grating the Soap
First thing I did was grate the bar of Castile soap, I used the fine grade side of my grader. Yeah this part sucks a bit but it goes fast.
Mixture in the mold
Then I added the washing soda, epsom salts, and slowly added in the vinegar until it became the consistency of wet sand. Add more vinegar as needed.
After it was mixed I added in the essential oils. This time around I used 5 drops of Young Living Purification (to help with disinfecting) and then added in 4 drops of Citrus Fresh (would of added more but that is all I had left), 6 drops lemon and 4 drops lavender. Stired it well and then packed it to the molds.
The best thing about using EO’s is that you can make it fit your ideal smell, mix and match to what ever you like.
Click the link below to see the full post!

Jennifer Paganessi