How to Create a Beautiful Accent Wall Using Walls Republic Wallpaper!

I've been wanting to do an accent wall in my hair salon for a while now, so when Hometalk and Walls Republic wallpaper ask me to try their wallpaper I jumped at the chance! WOW, this wallpaper is unlike any I've ever used! The wallpaper I've used in the past had been difficult and so messy- not so with Walls Republic! I simply rolled the paste on the wall with a regular paint roller. The wallpaper I've used before had to be soaked in water or the paste brushed onto the back which is very time consuming!
First strip of paper on old wall.
Walls Republic's wallpaper is a superb quality paper, thick with great texture. It really looks like an expensive tile. Some of my clients thought I had put stone tile up until they got up close and touched it!
Up-close view.
Not having to soak and find a place to paint the paste on and clean up all the mess made applying so easy and fast! Another GREAT aspect is this paper is easy to remove, unlike the old paper of years ago that was almost impossible to take down!
Look how this went from a plain boring grey wall to something that looks stunning! I love it so much I just ordered more!
They have hundreds of beautiful patterns to choose from at--www.wallsrepublic.com

20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th