Paula Biggs
Paula Biggs
  • Melbourne, FL

Paper Tulip Bouquet With Chocolates

Make a beautiful paper tulip bouquet for mom this year--that's filled with chocolate!!--with these step-by-step instructions and free printable templates!
paper tulip bouquet with chocolates mothersday, crafts, how to
You'll need scrapbook paper, dove chocolate, cellophane, floral tape and bamboo skewers to make these flowers.
Wrap a few pieces of square Dove chocolates in cellophant, and use floral tape to affix to a bamboo skewer.
Using the free printable flower template, cut the tulips out of your scrapbook papers. Bend the edges up to make flower forms.
Slide two template cut-outs up each stick to make the tulips. The petals will need to be glued down to keep their shape.
Use floral tape to tape leaves on the the bamboo stems.
For further detailed instructions and the printable templates, be sure to visit the Frog Prince Paperie site!
Paula Biggs

• DasSoundMachine

These are soon cute!!

• Treasuredchaos.com

I love this so much! I'm actually looking for paper flower projects that don't require any glue...or at the very least non-toxic (like school glue)...if you have anything posted let me know! I just checked your site but didn't see anything right off...I like your style, btw! Keep it up!