Storing Sheets in Pillowcases

$0

Is it worth it? Trying to be like Martha Stewart, I mean? Clean house, amazing food, super organized, nifty crafts accomplished. The truth is, it is out of my reach. And I am okay with it. I have a friend who taught me a wonderful phrase. When you notice something about yourself that is not so hot, just remind yourself, I am good at other things. But when I see ideas like this from Martha's website, I wonder if that one, just that one, might be possible for me. I found it. This is the one. This is an idea that is doable and worth it.
Just slip folded flat, fitted and any extra pillowcases inside the main pillowcase for a neat packet where everything is together and easy to find.

12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Made From Pinterest

• Helene Savicki

I have been storing my linens this way for nearly ten years...just remember to keep rotating the selection because they get a little musty otherwise!

• Laura Nolan

I think every little thing helps! We didn't become Slobs over night lol I mean unorganized lol so as the saying goes Rome wasn't built in a day and although we may never be Martha although I dream about it,nothing worth having or lasting comes easy!!! So let's do it if we can find all the matching sheets if not let's buy new ones and start over!! 😉😜😍😍👍🏼👍🏼