Before & After: Guest Room/ Art Studio Makeover

Check out how I turned my hotmess of a catch all room into an organized guest room and art studio with lots of organization. See the whole project on my blog.
Before: I hated the mess and how unorganized the room had become. I had to hide clutter for guest to visit. I hated to got to the room and paint. It was a very uninspiring room. An outright thorn in my side. So I changed that.
I added inexpensive bookshelves to line underneath the double windows.
I ordered this L-shaped desk to function as my art and sewing station. I love the desks open shelves to hold plastic storage containers and drawers.
I moved the guest bed from under the window to over on the side wall. This opened up my only wall without attic crawl space doors.
While I'm still not done, The space is dramatically improved. I now feel I can have guest over without stressing to clean. And my art studio is neat and tidy. Budget $220 for a desk and 3 bookcases.

31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!

To see more: http://asiaevans.blogspot.com/2015/06/guest-room-and-art-studio-get-makeover.html

• Mary M
    Mary M

You have inspired me. Our guest room is such a Hodge podge mess. Book cases, some with baskets, will help a lot. Thanks.

• Nikki
    Nikki

Amazing!!!! Only in my dreams... =)