Albion
Albion
  • Naperville, IL

Golden Stenciled Bedroom Wall

I've been working on our basement bedroom for almost a year now. It started out as just a storage room, but I've been slowly converting it to a relaxing bedroom. My most recent update was creating a golden stenciled bedroom wall using Modern Masters Metallic Paint in Pharaoh's Gold and the Uzma Circles Wall Stencil from Royal Design Studio.
golden stenciled bedroom wall, bedroom ideas, painting, wall decor
I painted the walls with Revere Pewter from Benjamin Moore and then set up my stencil.
I was bit intimidated by the large wall, but once I got started, it was just like stenciling anything else. I just needed to watch drying times and making sure my stencil matched up as I moved along the wall. It was a lot of fun to see the wall get filled.
Once I was finished, it was just a matter of putting the furniture back. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect bedspread and bedside tables, but you can see the look I'm going for. I don't think anything can take away from this wall!
To get the full idea of this room's transformation, here's a picture from before I started work.
I'm not finished with this room yet, but this golden stenciled wall is huge and I would happily move my room for it!
Albion

• Jennifer M

Beautiful! I love your headboard too! Did you make it or buy it? If you made it can you give directions for that as well?

• Bar33738076

All I can say is WOW & WOW how awesomely awesome how long did it take you to get finish