DIY Industrial Pipe Jewelry Stand: Make This!

$28

I'm always on the lookout for good ideas to store jewellery. I'm a bit obsessed with necklaces, bracelets, and rings, and don't ever seem to have enough places to hold them. If you've been reading for a while, you will have seen other jewellery holders that I have made. Waaaaay back when (2011! seriously? I've been blogging for that long? yikes!), I made this fabric covered bulletin board to hold
diy industrial pipe jewelry stand make this, crafts, organizing
And then more recently I made these gold and white jewelry stands, which are perfect for small things, like rings and earrings:
Bracelets, though, usually end up piled high and my one board for necklaces doesn't quite cut it (told you, I have a necklace problem!). So, I thought I would make another stand. This time I wanted an industrial chic kind of look, so used pipe and pipe fittings from the hardware store. This tutorial is dead easy guys. Like if I were to rate my DIY tutorials, this one would barely even qualify for the "easy" category. You can pretty much do it with your eyes closed. Start out by going to the hardware store and grabbing your supplies. This is what you'll need:
-1 of 3/8 x 12 galvanized steel pipe nipple
-2 of 3/8 x 6 galvanized steel pipe nipple
-2 of 3/8 galvanized steel cap
-1 of 3/8 galvanized steel tee
-1 of 3/8 galvanized floor flange T
Then it is just a matter of screwing the pipe pieces into the fittings so that you create a T-shape - which you can see in the full post here - and glamming them up with some paint. Head over to check it out!

• Pipe  (hardware store)
  • Spray paint  (hardware store)
The Sweetest Digs