Need sharp and classic shelving for all of your decor? These industrial pipe shelves look so sleek and hold a ton of decor! Plus, they're easier to make than you think. These shelves look perfect for your man cave, bathroom, kitchen, or living room!
Industrial Pipe Shelves
These shelves were stained with three coats of stain. One shelf was 5 foot long and the other shelf was 6 foot long. We bought the plywood at Home Depot and had them cut each shelve to our desired length. (Before staining the shelves, make sure to sand them very, very well).
1st: Insert drywall anchors into your markings and hang the flange (we used three flanges per shelve).
3rd: Once the metal flanges have been attached, screw the metal pipes on to them.
4th: Attach the pipe caps to the end of the metal pipes.
5th. Now, place your shelf on top of the metal pipes.
These shelves hold so much decor!
- 6 3/4" Black Iron Pipe @10" length (Home Depot)
- 6 3/4" Pipe Cap (Home Depot)
- 6 3/4" Flange (Home Depot)
- 2 2x10 cut of plywood to desired length (Home Depot)
- Spray Paint Primer (Home Depot)
- Rust-Oleum Gunmetal Spray Paint (Home Depot)
- Wall Anchors (Home Depot)
- 24 screws (Home Depot)