How do I remove soap scum from the ceramic tiles around my bathtub?

+4
  • Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Aug 07, 2019

Lysol Power Scum cleaner in the blue trigger spray bottle with a Magic Eraser or a scrub brush.

Wet & forget shower for a slower, no scrub solution. You can use 2x a week to accelerate the cleaning process then once a week to keep it clean.

• Dee Dee on Aug 07, 2019

Heat up 1 cup of white vinegar, mix in about 1/4 cup of Dawn Premium. Not the dollar store kind, because it is too thin. When mixed, pour into a spray bottle and fill with water. Shake. Spray down the grout and tiles, let it sit overnight. In the morning rinse. If you have stubborn stains, spray again. Also works wonders in the toilet bowl to keep hard water stains at bay. Oh you only have to heat the vinegar one time when you add the Dawn.

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Aug 08, 2019

I just use spray on foam cleaner - but the trick with any cleaner is to let it have time to work. Spray on and leave for 5 minutes.

• Dorothy Dorothy on Aug 09, 2019

Thank you!