DIY Citrus Room Spray
Today we are sharing a really easy, wonderful smelling DIY citrus room spray you can use all spring and summer!
This one is slightly different than many of our homemade room sprays on Chemistry Cachet, so be sure to go to the blog post (https://chemistrycachet.com/diy-citrus-room-spray/ ) to learn why each ingredient is used.
Everything has a special purpose and science behind it. More videos and details on Instagram (username alexis.roch).
The first part of this solution requires infusing the witch hazel with lemon peels for two weeks to get the optimum scent and benefits just FYI!
- 2 cups witch hazel** ( Must be alcohol based, learn more in blog post here)
- 2 lemons peeled
- 2 oranges peeled
- 25 drops orange essential oil
- 25 drops lemon essential oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Glass jar with lid
- Glass spray bottle
- First, add the lemon and orange peels along with witch hazel to a jar. Allow to infuse for 2 weeks.
- After the two weeks, strain the peels and add the witch hazel mix to a glass jar.
- Add in water, lemon oil, and orange oil (increase amount of essential oils as much as you want to desired scent).
- Shake gentle before each spray.
This is the peels for infusing into the witch hazel.
Don't forget to join us on the blog for more FAQs and science based tips on this DIY.