DIY Craft Leaf Bowl
I’m not sure how I’ll go with this project .Thought I will have a go. This bowl would make a lovely addition To a side table. You can add some pot pouring to the bowl or anything that’s light as the bowl is lightweight and pliable. Hope you can have a go at this project.
Supplies needed to make DIY bowl.
1) Artificial craft leaves.
3) Mod Podge
4) Plastic wrap
How to make
1) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap
2) Paint Mod Podge onto a leaf and press the leaf onto the bowl. Repeat with various leaves overlapping the leaves as you go. As you layer and press the leaves onto each other excess Mod Podge will squeeze out. Brush that over the outside of the leaves. Continue until the base is covered and half the sides are covered with leaves.
3) Let it dry completely dry. This may take a day.
4) Then carefully take the leaves and plastic wrap off the bowl. Carefully peel back the plastic wrap from the inside of the leaf bowl. That is it, the end of project.
Here is the finished bowl. It looks so beautiful and can be used for anything! It is a great idea to amp up your Fall decor, give it a try!
- Artificial craft leaves (Discount shop)
- Bowl (Discount shop)
- Mod Podge
- Plastic wrap
Published October 25th, 2017 8:51 PM
4 of 38 comments
Jewellmartin on Nov 18, 2017I want to do this, but I’m going to try the leaf decoration on the plastic-wrapped bowl. That would be better for me today. But in a few days, I want to get more ambitious and make a bowl like yours. I think I will see if I can find flat holly and mistletoe leaves. Thank you! 😇