Set a Winter Wonderland Tablescape
With Winter in full swing, I decided it was time to set a pretty Winter Wonderland table.
Okay, I am not serving up pearls in goblets, but it was fun to play with the elements of this tablescape. I got my pearls off of my Christmas tree and moved them to my dining table.
I found this white tree at Joann. They have it displayed for using for Easter, but I saw Winter! I draped my pearl garlands on it.
The table was set with silver chargers, white dinner plates, silver salad plates and topped with white snowflake dessert plates.
Silver goblets I had on hand had small arrangements of white mums in the, and were set on top of each plate stack
A white tablecloth was topped with this ruffled throw from Ikea for a snowy look. White linen napkins were simply rolled and tied with a simple white ribbon.
Lots of extra pearl garlands were nestled around the base of the white tree.
Your guests will be wowed by this simple but very elegant table. You can find many more photos over at http://celebrateanddecorate.com/winter-wonderland-tablescape-2/
- White Branch Tree (Joann's)
- Pearl Garlands (Had for Christmas)
- Silver Chargers (Had on hand)
- White dinner plates (Had on hand from Ikea)
- Silver Salad Plates (Target - 2014)
- Silver Snowflake Plates (Target - 2014)
- Oneida Classic Shell Flatware (Had (available from Amazon))
- White ruffled throw (Ikea)
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published January 12th, 2017 11:44 AM
2 of 3 comments