Learn how to paint a beautiful mural of Van Gogh’s Starry Night with just a few colors– even if you’re not an artist! There's a video below that I highly recommend you watch rather than trying to follow written instructions.
- Gather mural painting materials
- Prep your "canvas"
- Transfer the line drawing onto the canvas (Video Reference Time = 1:15)
- Block in the color (2:10)
- Paint stars and moon (3:00)
- Add detail (3:30)
- Distress edges (optional) (4:35)
- Seal your mural (4:50)
- Hang it up (optional) (5:20)