How do I make grocery bag storage?

+2
  • Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on May 27, 2019

I keep in a larger bag nailed to back of closet and keep stuffing.

• Mine is now purely decor as we went bagless over a decade ago. One must bring your own bags to the market or any other store.

• DesertRose DesertRose on May 28, 2019

We use cloth bags (from Walmart 50cents per) but we also do use some plastic bags as I recycle them at home to weave door mats, bathroom mats, etc and some small garbage cans by our desk and end table. (we reuse them as long as we can). However, to store my bags for weaving/braiding, I keep a small shaped but tall box right behind the door in my pantry and just stuff them in. Anything you can use like a larger bag or box that can be set our placed out of sight but is still handy will work. Some people use the old paper cup dispensers that used to be near water fountains and stuff them in the top and pull them out of the bottom. I have seen people fold and over lap them so they can pull one out at a time like tissues in a tissue box.

• Lindsay Aratari Lindsay Aratari on May 30, 2019

We store ours in a basket that hangs on the wall so that we can grab them to reuse for garbage can liners.

• To Work With My Hands To Work With My Hands on Jun 05, 2019

If you're a coffee drinker, you can store them in the big plastic coffee or creamer tubs.