How can I repurpose the top of a china cabinet?

Michelle
by Michelle
+5

I don’t want to get rid of this piece I would like to repurpose it? Any ideas please.

q any ideas for the top of an old china cabinet
  • Deanna Nassar Deanna Nassar on Mar 02, 2019

This piece could be used to display most anything you have. Dolls, Teddy bears, knick knacks, books, Anything you would like to keep dust off of.

• Lynn Sorrell Lynn Sorrell on Mar 02, 2019

Books,Cds,Dvds,fill with small planters,arts & crafts storage,desk top storage,shoe storage,jewelery,bathroom storage,clothes, linens,set it up as bar for alcohol or even coffee/tea bar

• Kyra Kyra on Mar 02, 2019

Paint the inside white and the outside turquoise and teal. Remove the inside shelves. Install cup hooks and position in different areas to hang lots and lots of long and short necklaces, and the bottom can hold bracelets. Create a cleat hanger on back and install another on the wall. I have a huge china cabinet with no doors that is now my jewelry cabinet and I love how much space it has to display my jewelry

• Deb K Deb K on Mar 02, 2019

Hi Michelle, you can turn it into a curio cabinet add small feet and a top, then paint it

• Gail Simmons Hooper Gail Simmons Hooper on Mar 02, 2019

You could put some legs on it, or maybe you could find an old dresser to put under it. Then paint it or strip and stain to match.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Oct 11, 2022

It would work well for a dresser top, or if you have a closet with lots of room, take the doors off and use the shelves.

• Mogie Mogie on Oct 12, 2022

It would make a cute bar area. Doesn't have to be a booze bar could be a juice bar or even an area to show off glassware or other personal items.