DIY Large Paper Flowers (Wall Decor and Above Bed)

$20
My daughter's room has been under renovations for the last three years. The theme that I’m going for is a white, cream, and lavender feel. It’s been a journey to figure out what to put above her headboard.

For our little girl's bedroom, we wanted to decorate her wall that was pretty plain. We had it painted in an antique pearl lavender color, but we wanted something more.

As you can see, her wall was really bare!

This is what the room looked like before. I mean it was cute, but the walls definitely looked empty.
Then we added horizontal stripes. It was still missing something.
So I decided on doing some large paper crafts. There would be sets of large flowers and sets of small flowers. You can find the exact cardstock I used for her wall: .

I used cardstock! For the exact ones I used click here for the exact cardstock I used. For the large flowers, I had three sizes of paper.

Randomly cut up the papers.

Cut slits in them. Then hot glued them together.

It should look like this!

For the small flowers, I took a square paper and folded it up. I lightly traced how I was going to cut it.

Then used scissors to cut around it.

Crinkled up the paper.

Cut out and crinkled two additional square sheets for a total of three. Then glued a cute scrapbooking embellishment in the front of it.

Then did two additional sets! Clustered together, they look cute.

I used to hang them up DAMAGE FREE!!

Cute right? All for under $20!

Pin this!

Questions on this post

Your question...
  3 questions

Comments

3 of 112 comments
Next