Janet Wilson
Janet Wilson
  • Gold Hill, OR

A Package of Dinner Napkins Turned....

I was walking though TJMaxx the other day and saw this package of dinner napkins and knew I wanted to do something with them.
a package of dinner napkins turned, christmas decorations, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
I thought about it for a while and then came up with this pillow design. I thought it would be cute to be able to hang an ornament from the pillow while its on display but you can easily take it off if you want to cuddle with the pillow :-)
The pillow is accented with burlap and fabric strips and has a hold for an ornament. Its a simple DIY pattern consisting of an envelope style backing so no zippers involved!
All the measurements are on my blog along with lots of pictures of all the steps,
I even show you how to turn a perfectly square corner when turning your project right side out!
Janet Wilson