Nava Gross Beginsky
Nava Gross Beginsky
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

Chanuka Decor for $0

$0

Last year I had an idea to create chains out chocolate coin wrappers (for those who dont know chocolate coins are everywhere for Hanukkah!) Unfortunately, despite the fact that I had everyone I know saving them for me, it took practically all of Hanukkah to collect enough! So I packed them away in my crafts box and saved them for this year!

chanuka decor for 0, crafts, seasonal holiday decor

What you need: A TON of chocolate coin wrappers Something to poke holes with (I used a tack)

A massive spool of floss (or a normal size one) You can of course use string but when your mother in law is a dentist and sends you multiple spools of 500 meters of floss you get creative :) Also I love the irony of stringing chocolate wrappers on floss.

First you just flatten out the coins using your nail or you can use a coin.

Poke holes on each side of the flattened coin and just thread them on the string!

I made two rows but I am considering adding a third!

And there you have it; easy, free, homemade Hanukkah decorations! Warning: You may gain ten pounds in the process!

Nava Gross Beginsky