At The Picket Fence
At The Picket Fence
  • Florence, KY

DIY Coastal Rope Mirror Makeover

I love a good makeover story and this Wayfair mirror makeover is no exception! I took on the Wayfair/HomeTalk by transforming a sweet and simple mirror into a coastal beach beauty!
With the addition of rope and seashells this mirror makeover couldn't be easier! The most difficult part is sitting for a few hours gluing rope around and around in circles. The key is to keep your rope tight and even,
Before it was a sweet and simple framed mirror, after it has been transformed into this coastal rope mirror!
Come see how easy it is to transform a basic mirror into a true work of art!
All this mirror needed was a little rope and shells to turn it into a true beach beauty!
At The Picket Fence