Puzzle Art Valentine Garland

If you're looking for a simple and inexpensive way to decorate for Valentines Day, I have the perfect solution for you. I started with an old puzzle that had missing pieces, so it was destined for the trash. (Which also means this project was FREE!)
I then placed all my puzzle pieces on a towel to be spray painted. I chose to use black, white and red for my valentines decor.
To make my garland, I cut X's and O's out of a cereal box and spray painted them black.
After the paint had dried, I hot glued my puzzle pieces to the X's and O's and then attached them to a piece of twine with hot glue.
My living room is now ready for Valentines Day and best of all it was totally free! I decked out my wall with a few free printables and made some fun puzzle hearts as well.
To see more DIY and craft projects, check out my blog, Curb To Refurb in the link below.

The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
Carrie @ Curb To Refurb

• Sandra Crosbie
    Sandra Crosbie

I love the cuteness of what you did. Please can anyone tell me what has O got to do with Xs. To me Xs have meant kisses. But I'm lately seeing Os added to the Xs. Why??? While I'm puzzled about this there is another trend that also has me baffled. What is the big thing with this oversized letter &. ??? Anyone know??? I see it everywhere in shops on websites. Thanks.