Turn Your Favorite Cartoons Into Party Favors! Cartoon Party Favors

With back to school here, the party season is kicking off. There's Halloween parties and then the in-classroom birthday parties, kids birthday parties, and more. I have been collecting toilet paper rolls for a long time for Charity Wings but since they are moving and don't need any more of my stuff at the moment, I thought I'd use them for a craft. The felt for these cartoon party favors was provided to me by Kunin Group Felt and the scissors by Westcott Brand.
This is an easy craft to do with the kids and you literally can make any character you want. Turn your favorite cartoon characters into party favors, place card holders, or party decor!
This project is super kid-friendly and eco-friendly - not only does it use the toilet paper rolls but the felt I used, Kunin Eco-Fi, is made from recycled plastic bottles! I used scraps of felt form my stash for this project but you can find the 9 x 12 sheets of this felt at your local craft store for less than $1 per sheet.
Check out the full blog post for the video tutorial:

15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
Jennifer Priest

• Megan Haskins

These are just too darn cute! Perfect to stuff with candy and little ones to pass out for class treats. And for Christmas? Add a Santa hat!

• Darla Pantaleone

I do not want to feed people out of something that lived its useful life in a bathroom. Yuck!