Barb Rosen
Barb Rosen
  • Wilmington, DE

5 Years ~ Before & After in Our Fairfield Garden

Hard to believe but we just marked our fifth anniversary in our "new" old house. Many , many projects later, we still have a few major improvements to finish. This spring is exterior painting and new garage doors, but we are hiring those done. Even though I'm a good painter and have painted houses before , inside and out, my ladder days are over!
For me, the most rewarding changes have been accomplished
5 years before amp after in our fairfield garden, flowers, gardening, landscape, outdoor living, Before a few shrubs and tons of ivy and pachysandra The side and backyards were so depressing I don t even have true Before pictures
"Before" ~ a few shrubs and tons of ivy and pachysandra. The side and backyards were so depressing I don't even have true "Before" pictures!
5 years before amp after in our fairfield garden, flowers, gardening, landscape, outdoor living, After added and enlarged flower beds arbors a gazebo and other garden accents enhance the landscape
"After" ~ added and enlarged flower beds, arbors, a gazebo and other garden accents enhance the landscape.
5 years before amp after in our fairfield garden, flowers, gardening, landscape, outdoor living, After a side yard full of ivy becomes a gazebo garden
"After" ~ a side yard full of ivy becomes a gazebo garden.
5 years before amp after in our fairfield garden, flowers, gardening, landscape, outdoor living, Before side yard looks bleak even after ivy was cleared a mulch path put in and new fencing for the dogs put up
"Before" ~ side yard looks bleak even after ivy was cleared, a mulch path put in and new fencing for the dogs put up.
5 years before amp after in our fairfield garden, flowers, gardening, landscape, outdoor living, After the garage is now a garden room and a shade garden deck and arbor have been added
"After" ~ the garage is now a garden room, and a shade garden, deck and arbor have been added.
5 years before amp after in our fairfield garden, flowers, gardening, landscape, outdoor living, After Three dead trees cut down and new flower beds and mulched paths made
"After" ~ Three dead trees cut down and new flower beds and mulched paths made.
Barb Rosen