Keeping Away Deer !

Home made ,all natural way to keep critters from eating you plants and garden. Gather a clear plastic jug ( 1 gallon ) . The larger the opening the better. I use left overs that some might throw away. Take 1/2 onion, 1 garlic glove or 2 tablespoons of garlic powder (not salt!), 4 dash of hot sauce or 2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper, Two raw eggs. Place all in Jug then add wrm water. Shake well then sit in the sun for a few days . Strain with cheese cloth into clean spayer. Spray hostas , tomatos , etc. dose not matter it is all natural! Deer can't stand it!!! Soak plants well so leaves will absorb it. Spray agian after rains. It will smell pretty bad for about 1/2 hour then you can't smell it but the critters can. I grew up near state park we had a big problem with deer and ground hogs. this works great!
Deer comming in to eat all my hard work! No No No ! hey it worked.

22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters

• Amy Geyser Slemenda

How will this effect my edibles? The deer are eating all of the leaves off of my newly planted apple trees. I don't want fruit (down the line, there's none now) to taste like garlic or soap if I follow either piece of advice. Thanks.

• Waldschmj

I have talked and seen people use irish spring soap, they hang on plants or put a bar near plant they want to keep dear away from and it works go figure soap!

• Karen Herdic Dernbach

The Irish Spring soap sounds like a good idea