Keeping Away Deer !

Home made ,all natural way to keep critters from eating you plants and garden. Gather a clear plastic jug ( 1 gallon ) . The larger the opening the better. I use left overs that some might throw away. Take 1/2 onion, 1 garlic glove or 2 tablespoons of garlic powder (not salt!), 4 dash of hot sauce or 2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper, Two raw eggs. Place all in Jug then add wrm water. Shake well then sit in the sun for a few days . Strain with cheese cloth into clean spayer. Spray hostas , tomatos , etc. dose not matter it is all natural! Deer can't stand it!!! Soak plants well so leaves will absorb it. Spray agian after rains. It will smell pretty bad for about 1/2 hour then you can't smell it but the critters can. I grew up near state park we had a big problem with deer and ground hogs. this works great!
Deer comming in to eat all my hard work! No No No ! hey it worked.

• Amy Geyser Slemenda

How will this effect my edibles? The deer are eating all of the leaves off of my newly planted apple trees. I don't want fruit (down the line, there's none now) to taste like garlic or soap if I follow either piece of advice. Thanks.

• Waldschmj

I have talked and seen people use irish spring soap, they hang on plants or put a bar near plant they want to keep dear away from and it works go figure soap!

• Karen Herdic Dernbach

The Irish Spring soap sounds like a good idea