Decoupaged Vintage Apothecary Label Jars

I love how versatile Mod Podge is. I've used it on metal, wood and plastic, but never on glass...until now. I found some printable labels and made these vintage-looking apothecary jars out of spice jars to store bathroom items to keep by the sink. It was an easy and inexpensive way to add cute and colorful storage for our guest bathroom. The link to the printable labels and full tutorial can be found in the
decoupaged vintage apothecary label jars, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling, Apothecary jars made with spice jars printable labels and Mod Podge
Apothecary jars made with spice jars, printable labels and Mod Podge.
decoupaged vintage apothecary label jars, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling, bathroom storage idea
bathroom storage idea
decoupaged vintage apothecary label jars, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling, Supplies including having the labels printed were about 7 00 I already had the Mod Podge on hand
Supplies, including having the labels printed were about $7.00. I already had the Mod Podge on hand.
decoupaged vintage apothecary label jars, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling, Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to the back of the label
Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to the back of the label.
decoupaged vintage apothecary label jars, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling, A spoon helps to smooth out the wrinkles
A spoon helps to smooth out the wrinkles.
decoupaged vintage apothecary label jars, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling, Another layer of Mod Podge goes on top
Another layer of Mod Podge goes on top.
decoupaged vintage apothecary label jars, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling, This is perfect for storing Q tips cotton balls and other bathroom items
This is perfect for storing Q-tips, cotton balls and other bathroom items.
decoupaged vintage apothecary label jars, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

• LINDA

Hi! I LOVE these labels and jars....I went to Graphics Fairy...not finding these labels.....but then It's Aug 13, 2017 and your post was a while ago.....can you upload your printable labels for me to download? (that sounds so funny!! up - down - whatever!!! LOL))