How To Deep Clean Your Microwave Naturally- From This to Sparkling!

$1

I purchased some bleach to clean my toilet and it was so strong that it has permanently left what looks like filthy looking marks all over the toilet seat. I've loved strong cleaning products for a long time but after such damage it got me thinking... I don't want to put these strong chemicals all over my house and I also don't enjoy smelling them.
how to deep clean your microwave naturally from this to sparkling, appliances, cleaning tips, how to
So on my hunt for more natural and "green" alternatives to cleaning my home found a great way to clean my microwave with just 3 simple ingredients that are far more gentle and leave your microwave sparkling and also smelling absolutely AMAZING!
This is really quite simple. All you need is:
Lemons
Vinegar
Water
Seriously I will never go back!
Check out the step by step tutorial on my blog!
Other posts for cleaning on my blog are: How I Deep Clean My Dishwasher Naturally or the 6 Essential Cleaning Steps I Take To Keep My Home Tidy Everyday
Maria @ Pastels And Macarons

• Randi

Do you have a great method for cleaning a really dirty oven?? Help!

• Sue Sanders

I clean as Randi does. The fume free oven cleaner can be used on a cold oven. Works great. Just spray and let it set for the recommended time with the oven door closed and then wipe clean.

• Elaine

Works without vinegar and lemon. Just heat a bowl of water in a microwave for five minutes. Take it out, and wipe out the microwave while the stuck-on food is damp from the steam. Takes just a few seconds to wipe out top, bottom sides, and glass plate.

• Sue Sanders

You really have a bargain on lemons. At that price I'd buy nine at a time. I like to drink a cup of lemon water of a morning. In my area the lemons are more pricy. Sometimes they have a bargain but that is seldom.