I Love Our Home Shelf - DIY

$10

They say home is where the heart is and it's the little things that make a home special. Like the rose my daughter gave me, candlelight dinners, my son's cheeky smile, our fur babies, a good book and belly laughs. Without those little things a house can never be a home. Our pallet "home" shelf that we made last weekend is the perfect place to display some of those special things.

The shelf was inspired by the beautiful love shelf that's all over pinterest. I'm sure you seen it? We drew up the plans and started cutting up some pallets.

We used wood glue and a staple to put the shelf together starting with the "E" at the bottom and working our way up. The M scared us a little, there were some 45 degree angles involved. Yikes!!!!

I'm really happy with how it turned out, angles and all :-)

Come visit us the blog to get the full tutorial, we'd love to see you there!!

Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Michelle Leslie