EASY DIY Pallet Clock!

I wanted a distressed wood clock for my Screen Porch Makeover but all the ones I found were too expensive...so just like you would do...I made one!
This was really really easy peeps! xo
easy diy pallet clock, crafts, home decor, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling, This is the easiest DIY wood clock ever How do I know Because I actually did this without any help from The Husband
This is the easiest DIY wood clock ever! How do I know? Because I actually did this without any help from The Husband!
easy diy pallet clock, crafts, home decor, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling, First I cut pallet wood to the right size and joined it together with 2 strips of wood and some screws I drew a circle 20 on the wood Then using a jigsaw my 1st time I cut out my circle
First I cut pallet wood to the right size and joined it together with 2 strips of wood and some screws- I drew a circle (20") on the wood.Then using a jigsaw (my 1st time!) I cut out my circle!
easy diy pallet clock, crafts, home decor, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling, After sanding the wood smooth I found numbers I liked Fancypants Font and printed them in the right size I cut out the numbers and traced them with a pencil onto the wood
After sanding the wood smooth, I found numbers I liked (Fancypants Font) and printed them in the right size...I cut out the numbers and traced them with a pencil onto the wood...
easy diy pallet clock, crafts, home decor, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling, With craft paint I carefully painted in the numbers
With craft paint I carefully painted in the numbers...
easy diy pallet clock, crafts, home decor, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling, When the paint was dry I gently sanded the numbers to look weathered
When the paint was dry, I gently sanded the numbers to look weathered...
easy diy pallet clock, crafts, home decor, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling, Add a clock mechanism and your done I was so proud of this since it s my very first time using the jigsaw xo
Add a clock mechanism and your done! I was so proud of this since it's my very first time using the jigsaw! xo
All Things Heart and Home

• Nancy

Clock where did you get the hands on clock?

• William Gabbard

A good variety can be found on eBay or Etsy. When you are buying the clock mechanism get a high torque one made for the bigger clocks. Also the hands are usually made to work with different sizes, 12, 16 18...30 inches etc

• Pat Cherubin

What size clock mechanism?? What size hands for a 20" circle clock?

• Kristen Neathery

What did you use to hang?

• Linda Abate

Love the rusticness of your clock. Depending on where it is to be placed in a home, it could be left natural, stained, painted or antiqued. Such a great way to decorate a wall above the couch, or over a fireplace mantle. LOVE IT.

• Sarah

You did an amazing job! Love it