Five Minute Farmhouse Footed Tray

$5

This project takes a few simple supplies. I started with an old pan found at a garage sale, wooden knobs leftover from another project , E600 glue and some wood stain.

I hammered a few dents out of the pan, but left the rusty goodness alone. Take four wooden knobs, which are perfect due to the flat side they have, and stain your favorite color. Attach the knobs to tray bottom with E600 glue and allow to dry completely.

You can see how adding this tray wrangles all the spices we use regularly and declutters our kitchen counter in a farmhouse fresh way! If you like this five minute farmhouse project you'll LOVE...

what I did with this dirty old lampshade over! Be sure to head over to my blog, Hunt & Host as I roll out more five minute farmhouse DIY plus other great projects with an uplifting, inspirational message. If you want to join a group of makeover loving, thrifty décor slinging friend, join us in the fun Facebook Group, Make it Grow...the best before and afters. You can ask questions and share your projects and latest finds HERE!!!!

These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Salvaged Living: Decorating & DIY

• Elisabeth Henning
    Elisabeth Henning

What is E600 glue?
  • Lynne Webb
    Lynne Webb

The glue: I've seen it and wonder how it is with concrete, outside? Reason is I have a fabulous concrete lamp post that came with the house and I'm sure was put here by the builder; 1950's era. I don't know if its maybe settling but a huge bush was placed beside it. The bush is gone and I wonder if that is the reason. There are two hairline cracks that I don't want to get any larger. Wonder if this glue would settle into those cracks and seal them. I feel that making them water tight should stave off more damage. Do you think I could inject this into the cracks? I have a super dental tool that is usually used for flushing out dry sockets etc.
  • Srbaber
    Srbaber

How did you get the white line on the wooden feet? I have everything to create but can't figure out how you were to make the line.

• Maude  LaFountain
    Maude LaFountain

OHHH I just love this !!! I may have an old rusty pan and I know I have the wooden balls with the flat sides and I have stain ...I so need this on my table !! ..thanks for posting this it is really awesome and so country like ......

• Lauraleedaydreams
    Lauraleedaydreams

Sometimes the simple projects are the best. Love this and TFS.