Five Minute Farmhouse Footed Tray

$5

This project takes a few simple supplies. I started with an old pan found at a garage sale, wooden knobs leftover from another project , E600 glue and some wood stain.

I hammered a few dents out of the pan, but left the rusty goodness alone. Take four wooden knobs, which are perfect due to the flat side they have, and stain your favorite color. Attach the knobs to tray bottom with E600 glue and allow to dry completely.

You can see how adding this tray wrangles all the spices we use regularly and declutters our kitchen counter in a farmhouse fresh way! If you like this five minute farmhouse project you'll LOVE...

what I did with this dirty old lampshade over! Be sure to head over to my blog, Hunt & Host as I roll out more five minute farmhouse DIY plus other great projects with an uplifting, inspirational message. If you want to join a group of makeover loving, thrifty décor slinging friend, join us in the fun Facebook Group, Make it Grow...the best before and afters. You can ask questions and share your projects and latest finds HERE!!!!

Salvaged Living: Decorating & DIY

• Elisabeth Henning

What is E600 glue?
  • Lynne Webb

The glue: I've seen it and wonder how it is with concrete, outside? Reason is I have a fabulous concrete lamp post that came with the house and I'm sure was put here by the builder; 1950's era. I don't know if its maybe settling but a huge bush was placed beside it. The bush is gone and I wonder if that is the reason. There are two hairline cracks that I don't want to get any larger. Wonder if this glue would settle into those cracks and seal them. I feel that making them water tight should stave off more damage. Do you think I could inject this into the cracks? I have a super dental tool that is usually used for flushing out dry sockets etc.
  • Srbaber

How did you get the white line on the wooden feet? I have everything to create but can't figure out how you were to make the line.

• Gabrielle Falk

If you were able to attach some sort of handle, or the like, to the front of the pan, you could also use it or several, to put on pantry shelves, making it easier to shuffle around.

• Maude LaFountain

OHHH I just love this !!! I may have an old rusty pan and I know I have the wooden balls with the flat sides and I have stain ...I so need this on my table !! ..thanks for posting this it is really awesome and so country like ......