Five Minute Farmhouse Footed Tray

$5

This project takes a few simple supplies. I started with an old pan found at a garage sale, wooden knobs leftover from another project , E600 glue and some wood stain.

five minute farmhouse footed stool, organizing, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, storage ideas

I hammered a few dents out of the pan, but left the rusty goodness alone. Take four wooden knobs, which are perfect due to the flat side they have, and stain your favorite color. Attach the knobs to tray bottom with E600 glue and allow to dry completely.

You can see how adding this tray wrangles all the spices we use regularly and declutters our kitchen counter in a farmhouse fresh way! If you like this five minute farmhouse project you'll LOVE...

what I did with this dirty old lampshade over! Be sure to head over to my blog, Hunt & Host as I roll out more five minute farmhouse DIY plus other great projects with an uplifting, inspirational message. If you want to join a group of makeover loving, thrifty décor slinging friend, join us in the fun Facebook Group, Make it Grow...the best before and afters. You can ask questions and share your projects and latest finds HERE!!!!

five minute farmhouse footed stool
Hunt & Host: Decorating & DIY

• Elisabeth Henning

What is E600 glue?

• Pat Starks

It is a great product. But I will give you fair-warning!! very TOXIC. You really must not smell any of the fumes. So get a good mask :)

• Lynne Webb

The glue: I've seen it and wonder how it is with concrete, outside? Reason is I have a fabulous concrete lamp post that came with the house and I'm sure was put here by the builder; 1950's era. I don't know if its maybe settling but a huge bush was placed beside it. The bush is gone and I wonder if that is the reason. There are two hairline cracks that I don't want to get any larger. Wonder if this glue would settle into those cracks and seal them. I feel that making them water tight should stave off more damage. Do you think I could inject this into the cracks? I have a super dental tool that is usually used for flushing out dry sockets etc.

• Silver Dragonfly

I know it may sound silly but my dad had one of those little fishing boys.. it had a crack about an inch wide.. he brought it to me and I thought drywall mud would work perfect for filling the crack n figured what could it hurt.. filled it in and before I could paint it (2 days) later. It rained.. I was shocked when it didn’t hurt it at all.. I let it dry a few more days to be safe and painted to match the shirt collar and his neck.. that was earlier this summer.. he’s still out there on his little bench and my dads happy as a cricket!

• Srbaber

How did you get the white line on the wooden feet? I have everything to create but can't figure out how you were to make the line.