"Mirabella and Isadora's Cottage"

This is our little 1 and 3 year old granddaughters' little abode. My Husband and I build it from a kit that we sent away for from the Jamaica Cottage Shop in Vermont. The cottage is really a storage shed for our garden equipment. When our granddaughters come from out of state we transform it into their playhouse. All of our equipment goes under a tarp behind it. We furnished it with odds and ends that we "shopped" for in our basement. I apologize for picture quality. I'm not very good at it but you can get the idea.
We painted the cottage green with a lighter green for the trim and flower boxes. We used lavender for other accents. There is a double door with a ramp that opens to the right (not in picture).
My husband built a drop leaf table for coloring, painting, tea parties etc. We used an outdoor rug that we can spray clean.
The windows open out for a nice cool breeze. It also brings the flowers in the boxes in to the room.
An old microwave stand is storage for their treasures and toys. We needed adult chairs because our girls are just little. When we have company adults are always having a tea party with the girls.

15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors