The Dog Chewed the Wooden Furniture Leg - Despair and Repair!

$15

I'm sure I'm not the only homeowner who has had their adorable (sometimes NOT so adorable) furry best friend chew on the furniture. Luckily our little guy is not the culprit of this dastardly deed but somebody's pet made a mess of these legs! I found them orphaned from the chair they were on and happened to be looking for a set of legs for a trunk I was repurposing into a coffee table. I rebuilt and resculpted these legs with wood epoxy putty and my dremel. Wood epoxy putty is not the same as standard wood filler. It is harder than wood and can be used for extensive repairs. Here are the before and afters. Also, here is the link to the finished trunk/coffee table: http://www.hometalk.com/1834977/antique-trunk-coffee-table-with-annie-sloan-chalk-paint. If you have any questions, let me know!
Jacqui
www.portaverdestudio.com
www.facebook.com/portaverdestudio

30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"

• J girl

The custom red stain who is it made by and where can it be purchased. Your porch is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the post.

• Marion Nesbitt

Fantastic results!
  • Cheryl

Training your dog is the only long-term solution, OP.

I love my dog so much but it constantly did the things that irked me most. It would chew on things that it shouldn’t or jump up and down out of the blue. Whenever I put on the leash, it would pull on it. Whenever it was out of the house, it would continue digging on the ground - I wish I could tell what it was looking for down there. All the things it did left me feeling depressed as if I failed it monumentally.

But since I discovered Brain Training for Dogs and applied the system offered, it now behaves the way a beautiful dog I always expect of.