5 MORE New Uses for Old Things in Home Decor

Hello Readers!
I have been ill all weekend and it has been driving me crazy that I haven't been able to write on anything or show you all a fun new project. I have some in the works that I will be showing you soon. :) In the mean time, I thought I would share some more new uses for old things. What can I say other than I am addicted to recycling home decor. Please - If you have any fun new uses for old things and would like to share, comment below...
1. Paint Swatches - This is such a cool new use for these FREE items you can get at Lowes, Home Depot, and any paint store you enter. I have browsed the web and was inspired by all the uses people have created for swatches.
Make a collage of colors and then add a phrase (super trendy right now)
Make swatches part of your crafting - This chandelier is adorable and very creative!
I love that this project - only one color was used but the texture is fantastic!
3. Foreign Coins - Lets face it, after your whirlwind trip to all places fabulous - you never spend all the cash in your pocket. After living in Italy, even I managed to come back with lots of Euro coins in my suitcase, pockets, and...
4. Old Rubber Door Mat - With a little TLC, sand paper and some spray paint you can transform this mud catcher into a beautiful rustic accent piece for your home.
5. Christmas Lights - I know...I know... I wish it were christmas all year round too, but you can exactly leave you lights up in a "Santa's Coming!" type fashion. So why not re-work these pretty twinkle lights make them applicable for
I hope this post will inspire you to think outside the box and create some other new uses for old things! I find that it is much more rewarding for to walk into my space knowing that it is unique. I have fun quirky decor that I have r

Meredith Schneider

1 comment