My Outdoor Craft Rooms

Down my gravel path to a place I call my Happy Place.
Everyday I walk my walk to take care of my outdoor animals. I am surrounded by six aviaries of cooing birds. In my little Happy Place is where I also do all my outdoor crafts.
A mosaic I did in the 90's. One of my first real projects I took on in mosaic. Most all of the pieces of tile were given to me. Friends and family that were doing some remodel's in their homes would give me their left over's. So I call this my friendship wall. So turn the corner and come take a look.
My crafting table I sit at and enjoy the view of my animals enjoying their day too.
This little trail goes down to the creek.
My animals all have decorated doors I made for them. Behind the big glass flower door are two beautiful lionhead rabbits.
Looking out.
I'm forever making something. Here I'am letting my cement leaf dry.
Satellite dish room
Where I sit looking out over my little mini farm.
Ducks playing in their garden area.
My new sign I made for my outdoor craft room.
My chicken gate I made for my animal pen.

• All repurpose wood material and tile

15 Memorial Day Crafts
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House

• Hortencia Padilla
    Hortencia Padilla

How did you make that cement leaf

• Teri
      Teri

If you follow me on hometalk I have listed how to make them. I explain step by step on a post I did on my cement classes I give. Thanks for asking.

• Tanya
    Tanya

Would you please adopt me and let me live there? Your place looks like Heaven to me!

• Ali9625551
      Ali9625551

What kind of work does he do? Does he like to hike? Maybe they will meet on the Mt Baker😊 A few days ago Baker climbed Mt Erie. I forwarded your back yard pictures to Baker. I knew he would love everything in it.

• Ronnette Foster Dean
    Ronnette Foster Dean

Your dragonfly on the wall may I ask what you used for that? Looks like some wine barrel wood?

• Margie Hood
    Margie Hood

i want to live in the lionhead bunny pens..with them of course..wow..i could see my yard like this..but in Arkansas we cant get alot of outdoor things ..HUMIDITY..UGH.. you have made a slice of heaven there all your own..good job

• Dee
    Dee

The wall is my favorite, but it all looks nice