Make Your Own Portable Storage Caddy

This week, my new Ryobi power tools came in the mail. Before I start my new Let's Build It series, I knew I would have to get organized...I mean, I can't just have tools, screws, and supplies lying all over the place, right? So, I decided my first project would be to install some pegboard. I didn't want a conventional peg board on my garage door kind of thing..I wanted something different. So, I decided to build something myself that I could move around with me...a portable storage caddy to hold all of my tools, paint supplies, and anything else I can fit on there!
Portable Tool Caddy
Pegboard Measurements
Pegboard Walls
Paint Supplies
Tools and accessories.

30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Mom4Real

• Joan
    Joan

Austin like at the sto

• Rochelle
    Rochelle

Great idea! I made 1 similar to this except I put shelves peg hooks inside with a door on 1 side & plywood on top for a small work bench. I also put it on wheels but with a swivel so I can wheel it where I need it & spin to the side I need at the time.