Halloween Monster Candy Tube Craft

This spooky little Halloween craft is so easy and fun to make! Kid's would have a blast with these, and it's a great way to re-purpose those paper product rolls you have laying around! You can also stuff these little monsters with treats or little trinkets. It's a fun way to give something a little extra for all the trick-or-treaters, or would make a great party favor for the kiddos! Check out how to make these little candy tubes...
First just gather up however many tubes you are wanting to make.
Paint them any colors you would like. I stuck to classic Halloween colors for mine. The paint won't make the paper soggy either, so they should hold up nicely to being stuffed with all kinds of fun goodies.
Once the paint has dried, add some googly eyes and a mouth. I used a Sharpie to draw a mouth then painted over that with some black paint. I don't trust my free hand painting skills! Ha! You could also cut some teeth out of white paper and glue that on as the mouth as well.
Fill little baggies with candy and/or little trinkets. You could put anything you wanted that would fit inside the tube!
Stuff the baggies inside your tubes and tie them off with strips of tulle. Fluff up the ends of the tulle to give your little monster some more character!
And that's it! This really is a quick and easy Halloween craft. Any kid would just love receiving or making one of these this season!
For more on this project, click through on the link below!
Thanks for reading!
Emily

Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
Emily Carlson

• Kathy Gillen

What kind of paint?

• Jewellmartin

My youngest granddaughter would love "painting" these with permanent markers and adding stickers and google eyes. At almost five, she will make up a holiday or reason to make these treat holders and she knows where the treats are kept at Papaw's and my house. Best wishes 😇
  • Susie Campbell

How do you keep bag of candy from falling out thru the bottom of tube ?

• I have several ideas.

1. Use DumDum suckers for arms. Make a tiny hole then push the DumDum stick at an angle from the inside out near the bottom. Just make sure the candy part will be inside the tube. Then add your bag of goodies.
      2. Use a craft glue dot or double sided tape on the inside to hold the bag of candy.
      3. Glue card stock on the bottom and cut in the shape of feet.
      4. My favorite, put enough goodies in the bag so it holds firm to the inside of the tube.
      5. Use your imagination.
  • Karen B

How cute! How could you decorate and put Christmas candy inside?
    • Sandy Stone

I have made similar treats for Christmas and Easter. I fill the roll with candy then wrap in decorative Christmas tissue paper. Tie the ends off with ribbon and it resembles big piece of wrapped candy. I will make hundreds and deliver them to our local VA Center on Easter and Christmas.

• Anne B

Adorable
  • Lori Johnson

I have lots of ideas already. Most holidays would have interesting and fun décor anyway. A person could even be decorated to use as storage for household items like pens and pencils, Q-tips, anything small. Use some small item like a coaster, or take a thin slice of tree branch to glue to the bottom. Varnish the branch slice to add interest. Anything. Your tube idea is so cute here.